Sleeping 4 people, Orange House’s self-catering holiday flat is easily accessible with its own entrance. The entrance to your very modern Norfolk holiday home is on the right side of the main property through a wooden gate with a path to the left leading to the entrance lobby. It is a comfortable self-catering holiday accommodation for four people with an open plan living area comprising a fully equipped kitchen.
The layout of your holiday home allows you to be self-contained and private throughout your relaxing break away.
Holiday flat accommodation includes:
A well equipped kitchen with:
- an electric hob and oven
- a fridge (but no freezer)
- a washing machine
- a microwave
- a combination boiler for hot water and central heating
In addition, this self-contained holiday home boasts:
- wi-fi available in flat
- a lovely dining area in a beautiful south facing and often sunny bay window
- a bathroom containing a full sized bath, WC and wash basin
- two twin bedded rooms or one six foot double room (your choice)
- a large flat screen TV with Free View, games and books and toys
- an interconnecting door to the Holiday Studio
NB: interconnecting door locked for separate rentals.