Self-catering holidays in Norfolk are a great way to relax and get away from the stresses of modern life both winter and summer.
Orange House’s self catering accommodation includes both a holiday flat and a studio apartment. Each holiday home is perfectly designed for a comfortable, self-catered escape from day to day life. The studio apartment was purpose-built in 2008 and is very snug. Both holiday homes have modern central heating systems and are warm in the winter months.
Located in Heacham, on the North West Norfolk coast and close to Hunstanton (Sunny Hunny), this holiday home is perfect as a holiday base to enjoy all the major Norfolk attractions. Right on the door step in the village we have Norfolk Lavender, several good pubs serving food, beaches, cycle hire, tennis courts as well as a wealth of shops in walking distance. Within a few miles : Sandringham, Holkham, Houghton, bird reserves, coastal walks, water sports and the championship golf course at Hunstanton, as well as Royal West Norfolk at Brancaster. However, the newest local 18-hole golf course is right here in Heacham at Heacham Manor Hotel.
Orange House Self-Catering Holiday Apartments have been rated as a 3-star quality self-catering accommodation provider:
- Modern, attractive, self-contained and private holiday apartments.
- Self-contained holiday home close to beach.
- The cosy purpose-built Studio is ideal for two.
- Holiday flat accommodates up to four people.
- Our Heacham holiday flat will accommodate a small family.
- Book the studio and flat together for larger families or groups.
- Fully equipped kitchen in both holiday homes.
- Gas central heating.
- Holiday homes are next door to each other.
- Apartments locked when booked separately.
- Comfortable, non-smoking holiday home for 2 – 6 people.
- Off road parking.
- Wonderful open plan living area.
- Well behaved dog is permitted in the flat living area.
- Fenced garden